Wednesday, October 03, 2007

inside mutation

who feels krazee today? i am ready to unpack my bats and start slamming desks here - no reason really - in fact i have been effectively taken off the huge boulder project and moved onto thin air, or, mysterious other projects that are never given to me. mysteries of the deep. you would think I would like this opportunity to chill out and take it easy but now i have to cut and paste the lists all day and double check things - stuff like that. hence mutation. soon i will excrete the 15-sided die of plenty. as I sit here incubating it, i wonder what wisdoms and koans it will impart. lottery, life-coach phone numbers, tokens from my past?

I am somewhere in between this:


and this:


the spirit of humanity is thin as bubble, the air is weak, hot-tea weak, interest is fading.

12 comments:

toodster said...

I know you are a temple of purity, but I will be @ Blind Tiger @ 5:30 today drinking Lenny's RIPA if you need to fortify your soul. Thnx for the new word "koans" too. I feel enlightened.

Anonymous said...

Fb, I know you are going for purity and cleansing but perhaps a malted beverage is in order. I for one, know that the pain arena is outside of my grasp today.

Lets get drinky with Toods.

Anonymous said...

I will bring my 40 sided dice of fate. That's 80 sides, man. Lots of fate.

Anonymous said...

you can take me as a sacrifice to the gods. knife, shotgun, whatever. just. fucking. kill. me. now.

fairy butler said...

Krix, sorry I missed yer post. I went to the contortion chamber this eve. and now i am enjoying a fuze healthy infusions "refresh". Ugh. Please sacrifice me as well. Care 20-sided die out of my hip bones.

Anonymous said...

Hi FB. Weak tea is rough. I have been trying to get to the contortion chamber all week. The weakness has taken hold of my limbs. I give up...for now.
Arthur, please don't die. That would really upset me.

toodster said...

Best you didn't come. What I thought was beer was actually 10-15% beerwhiskey. Or bwisky. Wheer? Anyway, I only had 3 and now I feel icky.

Anonymous said...

I was a little too exhaustified when I was finally sprung from beige so I too was a no show.

See fb, you're so good. Keepin' it all healthy and whatnot.

hip bone dice. . . hmmmmm. Working on the marketing plan right now.

fairy butler said...

I AM in need of fun though. Lately I'm the most boring person ever. Disgusting to myself.

Anonymous said...

can i kill myself more than once? possible?

Anonymous said...

http://www.gruntled.net/images/big_logo.gif


:(

Anonymous said...

hi fb, hi arthur.