Thursday, June 15, 2006

this morning....

I am sending a rainbow of thanks to all the well wishers re: the new job potential. I am very psyched although afraid of not making relics, but I think i need to do this for now because I live in the world where money matters to the future life of fb. and maybe i will get more done than i think regarding relics. and whatever. i will just see where this all leads. it is not a done deal AT ALL.

second, i am included in the latest issue of ruby magazine online, hot off the presses this morning. it's an international art-style thing. You can see. There is a Canadian artist in the same issue, Wendy Walgate, and I am liking her things. Here is the url: http://www.ruby-mag.com.ar

My stomach is knotted.

7 comments:

fairy butler said...

Two WW's here I am realizing, two wendys with sculptures... weird wacky.

dubz said...

wha??!! more than one two-dub = major confusion. just to clarify, i am the chum-thrower, maker of all things unsellable and deviously ugly (i.e. crap)... i dunno who this canadienne is, but she can't trump my piles of total shit. but i'll fight her for a slim jim.

congrats fb on this online mention!

Anonymous said...

Nice one FB!

Anonymous said...

PHANTASTIC Fb!!! I am having trouble finding you. I have a whiff of the ether tard today. Very confused. But sooooo great.

You will always make the relics...I am sure.

fairy butler said...

aa, that is terrible! those vps have be thinned. HAVE to be.

I have been waiting all day to hear about an interview for my maybe new beige and nothing yet. trying not to get sad.

fairy butler said...

ok, i got another web mention...

http://www.etapes.com/blog/?q=node/528

scroll down. also - this is the one and only piece i have done featuring the ubiquitous deer head. It's old.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dana! I can't read a word of the text, but your image is all I care about anyway.