Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Mother Butler

Blogger has been fouling all morning long! Right when I am ready to get back in the saddle what do I get but foulfoulfoul. The garden obsession continues @ chez fb I must admit. Mother Butler was a splendid source of informations and manpower. We excavated, made mud, pulled green onions, etc all weekend. Also, a trip was made to Chelsea forest with the MB. Next time maybe I will skip this idea. Strange comments, frustration came to me. But I did want to give a shout out to BB on his new relics which i was lucky enough to spy upon. Some new moves were happening - way to go BB!
The winning relic party this weekend was the white on white exhibition at the Folk Museum. I will post on this later today hopefully. It was awesome.

Here is a photo of the MB taken in the wilds.

6 comments:

fairy butler said...

update: the herd of dogs has been thinned down to 2 next door! i am waiting for the rapes but none so far....

Anonymous said...

Your backyard is looking good !

Mountain Man said...

Sounds like so much fun FB. The mothers are always helpful with gardening.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mother Butler! She looks as though she is having a spectacular time.

Anonymous said...

FB! the backyard looks splendid! what an oasis. Kudos to you, Arthur and mother Butler.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »