Tuesday, March 21, 2006

my spirit animal



   


Arthur and I viewed some tasmanian devils on the tv this weekend. I keep thinking about them - seeing their shape in the average pet dogs I see outside of the beige. You see, I relate to them. They speak a unique and poetic language to my fairy heart, rustling up something from my past lives. They are the only carnivorous marsupial and they make the bite face frequently. They seem to anger easily and possess the ability to make abominal smells that are much worse than the skunk stink. You could say they are fart-talented except it is not a fart. Much, much stronger than zombie corpse and paralyzing to humans and enemies. Tasmanian Devils will spend hours fighting with each other over the smallest scrap of carrion without getting bored or tired or needing a cocktail. They are built like small dog-pigs and carry their young in a pouch. They walk like stocky, cute bundles of love and roam the wilds of the bush. I heart.

11 comments:

fairy butler said...

i would make a great taz devil. i would be nothing like that jackass cartoon character. i would feast on the bloody meats, nest in my hidey hole, fight, bite, spread my stinx. life would be sweet.

sloth said...

FB, you have found your djinni on earth in the TDs... I completely see you in them. The stink-and-bite are a brilliant superpower combo; can be used for good or evil, or just general mayhem. I'm glad you are on my team, FB, as always. All we sloths really do is hang out in trees, grow algae, eat leaves, poo (fertilizes the trees), gently exist. You are dazzling energy snaps.

fairy butler said...

i will only spray and bite the baddies. feel free to direct me to them.

i had a beer at lunch. it has put me in an even fouler mood than before. how can this be? i am calling on the taz devil spirit to infest my being and take me to a more base level of foraging and fighting. the beige is killing me. they are trying to lull me into more hours with the 'work from home' option. why? i hate work in all forms. don't they know this?

fairy butler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fairy butler said...

when you exit the elevator doors you are treated to a disembodied voice talking about medical treatments. for real. today the stadium pit is filled with wedding rental furniture for some kind of reception for said tv show. it is awful looking.

someone kill me. it is time for the shape-shifting to begin. taz is hungry for the veins and gristly, pock-marked bums. i seeketh and find.

why did the beer not work? pd, it may be time for the oxy.

sloth said...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/522/848/1600/LIH-Workday.0.jpg

fairy butler said...

exactly sloth.

sloth said...

Currently I am right on schedule with "mid-afternoon torpor."

Anonymous said...

FB--oxy and Jack will fix you up right good.

Anonymous said...

That Life in Hell was perfect.
I just got meself some chocolate--hope that helps.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »