Thursday, August 25, 2005

olden times

My grandmother has been sending me photos in her weekly letters, mostly of me and my brother when we were little. Inspired by the baby contest and the fun stories of Krix growing up I will now post some fb items.


one may wonder which is the fb or if I am a time traveler with a whole other family. meaning: i look identical to my mother and could forgo having a child and just put this picture in my wallet luckily i do enjoy avocado and white patent leather shoes. very much.


arthur is on the right, his cousin(half twin) on the left. I think arthur looks exactly the same now.


learning magix


learing the weirding way. i did not like ponies. at this point i was writing a "music magazine" inspired by the MTV logo. It had articles on my obsessions, olivia newton john, the beatles and the who. The clothes here betray me. i will admit that I was heavily involved with hairstyling and did in fact own a pratice head. well, my parents got it for me.

one time in girl scouts we went to Sal's beauty school for a cut and style. I came home and declared that my hair looked like George Washington's. It was terribly scarring. ok, is that enough photos? is this obnoxious? Can the rest of you post some??? i have a few more, but I don't want to go too crazy.

10 comments:

Mountain Man said...

Oh my god, she looks so like you! And you are such a cute little nugget. Nice green pants!!!

Anonymous said...

FB, these are magnificent artifacts! You have made my day!

Mixfort was also obsessed with Olivia Newton John. How many times did YOU watch Xanadu?

fairy butler said...

you know krix, I was more into the double album of her greatest hits than her theatrical work. So, gasp, I have never sat through the entire xanadu. And I called myself a fan.

Anonymous said...

fb, you are the music connoisseur!

more pictures please.

Anonymous said...

I loved Xanadu. I watched it for the first time about a year ago. Genius.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god!!! So cute FB. And you were so tall and stylish. Have you ever been mellow, have you even tried.... (is that Olivia?) And Arthur looks so sweet.

Anonymous said...

FB, I cannot get over the picture of the baby FB. . .so cute!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Problems with 3.5 chrysler enjine volvo 264 free lamictal program Ree pop up blocker

yanmaneee said...

adidas nmd r1
jordan shoes
kyrie 5
golden goose
kd shoes
kanye west yeezy
kd shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
kobe shoes
supreme clothing

teeppe said...

replica radley bags 7a replica bags meaning replica bags korea