Wednesday, May 04, 2005

fluffers

I am beginning training in mind modification. My fairy butler is augmenting my cafe with crystalline wormwood and interplanetary feces piecies (delicious space skittle-like candies) every morning. This loosens up the joints and brings about the inner tard. When I climb into a red velvet box there is only my heartlight and the music of 1000 smiles. I am given the kitten books, one after another, while I concentrate on the cuddles and purring. I stroke the books, the walls of my box and nest in crouched position. My hands are turned under on my front in an appoximate "child's pose." The tiger is lead in and there is nudging. I emerge refreshed. Throughout the day I practice the mantra of fluffers. I see them at all times as a jeweled reflection of benevolence balancing on the horizon. They are my lucky ones. My babies.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is an interesting new meditation FB. Is it as refreshingly pungent as the practice of toad?

fairy butler said...

The fluffer meditation differs from the practice of toad in that it is meant to soothe the fragmented spirit only. It is simply a calming discipline whilst the practice of toad touches many dimensions of the magic, pungent interface of learning, self-actualization, and life force.

Mountain Man said...

Pungent interface is uniquely positioned to help only positively. No negative help from this. Yes Fairy.

fairy butler said...

I am practicing the fluffer meditation in my mind. Smell the dander - tingle the senses.

Anonymous said...

I am curious to learn more about this fluffer nutter. Does your butler practice it as well? Is it beneficial for Sprites? How about man babies? WHo is the target audience?