Tuesday, April 19, 2005

reversal of seasons

The beige world is f*cking with me again! It is 75 degrees outside, beautiful. In my cube it is maybe 60 degrees. There is a chilly, artificial breeze rattling my bones. I have on my coat which I will need to shed in order to procure my lunch in a bit out of doors. What is the reasoning here? My nose has no feeling. In the winter I must change into my workout clothes midday to avoid overheating hot flashes, exposing my hairy chest through the large arm holes of my tank tops. In the spring and summer they let the freezer demons loose - forcing turtleneck compliance. Are they storing their bbq meats under their desks? Making ice in the pen drawer? What is this nonsense? My mouth is beginning to salivate for arm flesh....soon....

12 comments:

Mountain Man said...

I know from what you speak FB, it is truly insane. I hate the summer chill. Always must remember my grandmother's shall to wear over the work clothes. It is a lovely shall with embroidered mice on it.I wish I could see you in your workout clothes!! Hot cha!!

Anonymous said...

At lunch today the evil elevator closed on me. Squashing my salad, refusing to re-open, and mangling the salad container enough that it forced the soup sitting on top to crash to the floor and drip soupings all over, and into, the elevator shaft. Fucking elevator.

Anonymous said...

when this happens dude, you must pretend that the soup is like your barf and start slamming around. then the others will respect you and not pity.

Anonymous said...

That is truly inspiring Chucky. I am rageful today. There is an enemy before me. he has pity in his eyes. He is arrogant. His girlfriend's name is Blythe. That is a clue.

Anonymous said...

chucksie's not sober enough dude to get yer clue, but puke on em! that's what I say.

fairy butler said...

ah. freon air has been terminated. warmness emitting.

Anonymous said...

fairy B I used to be housed in a meat locker. It was very hard to type all my secret computer code in dressed like a sherpa in the middle of july. Then I was transferred to another quadrant somewhere close to the ninth circle of hell where I now where wife-beaters and innappropriate short shorts. I feel I am in dress code compliance due to the circumstances.

fairy butler said...

Krixfort,

you are not an employee of WebMD by chance? This sounds just too familiar. The other floors pity us on our 3rd floor. There is an imbalance in the force here. All wrong.

Anonymous said...

no fairy B, but I inquired about becoming incarcerated there once.

Anonymous said...

What is wrong with having this name and just basically being so happy in my relationship? I love my arrogant boyfriend.

Anonymous said...

Blythe, shut up and eat your preppy food.

Anonymous said...

anti world, can I buy you a drink?