Monday, November 19, 2007

questions

Ok, so this morning's train ride featured the nasty make-out couple. I can forgive ONE lingering kiss or a couple of pecks but this morning featured a, gosh, I dunno, maybe 15 minute makeout session interspersed with dialogue such as "you're not just okay, you're fabulous" slurp, smack, heads titling. Going for the molar. Jesus. How do people think that is ok at 8:45 in the morning on a crowded train? Literally, the whole ride in. YUCK. YUCK. I can understand this taking place at night, at a bar, in the dark, with intoxicants, but on a brightly lit morning rush hour subway? Then on the other side of me is a dude listening to headphones and he is lucky because he was spared the slurpsmack but his headphones were loud and he was listening to (I think) Dire Straits. Jesus does not love me today.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they were talking to you FB because you're not just okay. Why do you not like the people who wrote Sultans of Swing. Please explain.

Anonymous said...

I HATE Dire Straits too and would probably opt for the slurping if I had to choose.
But yuck! Have a little decency. Was it that loser dude who found the lady of his dreams on the 5 train and created a blog devoted to his love for her in the hopes that she will contact him and they can actually go out??

FB, I took some photos of an installation I found at the bathroom at the shack over the weekend...I must send them to you.

Anonymous said...

i'd take the straights over the slurpsmack. any day of the week.

Anonymous said...

I love you fb. I love only you. We should go out and slurpsmack.

Anonymous said...

@#$% Jesus, you two timing %#$@!

Anonymous said...

why you no write no more?

toodster said...

hey!

toodster said...

http://bp0.blogger.com/_MjmpP3OokpM/
R1r5WcRj4SI/AAAAAAAAATE/dPiawwFXows/
s1600-h/svenson.jpg


Seasons greeting stranger! Here is a jpg by Arne Svenson to keep you on cloud 9

Mountain Man said...

Come back FB!

Anonymous said...

awesome to see you last night, though you ducked out too soon. After you left I KICKED MM's ass snowboarding. True.
xo

Anonymous said...

hey, have you seen the Golden Compass yet? did you ever get around to reading the books?

Anonymous said...

the movie sucked

dubz said...

fb, where you at?

Anonymous said...

hi fb,
hope you had a nice holiday. I am sending a search party into the ether. You will know them because they wear silly hats and suspenders. They will be calling your name.