Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Pony Party



oh moondancer, twilight, won't you come and live in my back yard? will you come and sing karaoke with me and monitor the song selection by cutesy cheerleader types who want to sing the bangles? you can use your horn to maim. I know you can lil' ponies. Also, twilight, i am wondering if you would like to be my new car. We can flly together over nyc spreading joy and love, pooping tiny delights spread in a sea of glitter and high-fructose steam. It's pretty fucking enticing, right? and you know, i will be looking for a new beige soon, lil ponies, maybe I could breed you and sell you? we can come up with exciting new pony mutations with lyrical names and special abilities. And don't worry, I can write the copy. Yes, of course it will be necessary to court the dark side with the mutations. I have a garage and paying customers all lined up. Let us put the horn to use. Did I need to even say that? You can turn a blind eye like all the republicans in congress. it's ok. There's plenty of liquor.

17 comments:

fairy butler said...

worst pony name = bow-tie

fairy butler said...

pony closest to the garage = glory

fairy butler said...

i swear to god i am going to write about relics (not mine, i don't make them anymore) - relics seen in the forest. for i am going tomorrow. i am all about getting the blog back on track. maybe.

dubz said...

we should get a hi-fructose smoke machine for tonight.

Anonymous said...

where can I apply to be a part of this mutation celebration? I must participate.

Anonymous said...

Fb, what would a pony do if faced with the following choice?

choice 1: joust with unicorns?

choice 2: practice the dark arts?

how about these choices. . .

choice a: vote republican

choice b: practice the dark arts

or this:

choice i: slide down a 50 foot razor blade

choice ii: suck all the snot out of a dog's nose until its head caved in

Fb, you seem to commune with ponies so I feel okay asking you these things.

Anonymous said...

Oh FB! I am missing you. Where is apocolypse pony? And pestilence pony? This Tokyo rose is tired today. And I am sad that I will not hear your incredible voice in song tonight. Please sing one for me--make it cheesy!
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I like to set up a link to you from the Student Airfare blog. What do you think about that?

Anonymous said...

wow, that's pretty thoughtfull anonymous. Don't you think so FB?

PD, you were missed of course.

Corny said...

How was it?! Sorry I couldn't come. Blah-cold-flu--yucky-boring
Did anyone do Another Brick in The Wall or what?

Anonymous said...

Gaylord rocked the house with Delta Dawn.

Anonymous said...

unicorn = pretty pony with a strap-on

hi FB!

dubz said...

fb rocked zeppelin.
krix nailed barracuda.
mr. dubz spun into start me up.

Corny said...

If I may make an observation; Cotton Candy looks like he's gunna slit his hoof. Actually they all look a little depressed.

The Capt'n said...

What's your pony's name?

Ponessa!

The Capt'n said...

*Overshare alert*
You know, I once had a 1-nighter with a lady whose walls of her room were lined with a bizillion my pretty ponies. I gotta say, it was hott stuff.

Anonymous said...

that is fantastic!