Saturday, November 12, 2005

overalls day

did not win the lotto. came out of hiding for evening spouting all sorts of political ranting. the fb+arthur team + a few beers can be a scary thing. sorry audience. we get very agitated. but, i am thinking of contacting my city councilperson and asking for a job in her office? if it pays as much as beige maybe this would feel right? crazy? is idea.

My butler has just made my cafe and declared it 'house weekend' - get out yer overalls sirs. we are headed for home improvement. in typical fashion the projects i am inspired by involve things i do not know how to do. I will be repairing roof/leak damaged drywall and such. recaulking and replacing grouts. arthur is more of the paint bucket school. i like to tear things up. i like to try to address electric wiring but arthur says no. grrrr. we are hoping to improve the ghetto palace today in anticipation of arthur folks who are coming for the gobble gobble. they stay in the dungeon.

i wish youse and yours a magickal, fun-filled saturday. maybe i will take some before and after shots. that could be fun??

10 comments:

fairy butler said...

mildew! i am coming for you. NO MORE.

fairy butler said...

political quiz - where do you fit in on the spectrum? i was just left (economically) of the dalai lama. ghandi was in my quandrant. ha!

http://www.politicalcompass.org/

Mountain Man said...

Do you mean you will have before and after shots of tequila? Just curious.

Anonymous said...

I think I am in your quadrant FB. I was a leftest libertarian. Economic Left: -6.12 and Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64.

Anonymous said...

HA. The results I gave you were from last year. I took it again and they are Economic Left: -6.13 and Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.00.

I guess my compass hasn't changed much except that I am moving closer to anarchism.

Anonymous said...

how did overalls day go? no electrocution I hope.

fairy butler said...

day 2 of overall days. arthur & i are on fire with the home improvement mechanisms. no electrocution. i am in love with the drywall compound. smoothing out the badness of the wets all around.

fairy butler said...

we are now drinking dukas. mountain dew + vodka. we are worn down like the sanded drywall. tired but unable to stop working.

fairy butler said...

awaiting the pork tidbits from the flame.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Antidepressants online magazine products oxycontin and prostitution Asthma diving medidive Dentists kingston ontario Dense patent Treasure box slots incorporating a business in utah Murad skin care Bouncing anal