Thursday, November 03, 2005

Magickal Dance: Your Body as an Instrument of Power

From the back cover:

Through the Magick of Dance and Movement, You Can:

  • Open and close the veils between the physical and spiritual worlds

  • Begin to shapeshift

  • Create group harmony and power

  • Activate and raise the kundalini

  • Direct consciousness

  • Balance the hemispheres of the brain

  • Awaken the spirit totem

  • Align with planets and other celestial energies through movement



Dance your prayers into manifestation.

5 comments:

fairy butler said...

who is with me on this?

Mountain Man said...

I am with you. I am tumbling into another shape, one related to the pentagon, but slightly off-kilter. I am becoming jam, dolphins, whistles...the sway is bringing the totem of understanding closer to my pelvis. I cannot express it properly, it is too intense. Can I bend forward? Is that part of the dance?

fairy butler said...

the dance is multi-faceted and omnipotent mm. you must cradle it in your manhood, take it to the lower spine to unite with the jam dolphins. feel it from the inside mm.

i hope to post further instruction. i am hoping ham paw can add some revelatory commentary, recipies for unctions.

fairy butler said...

there will be visuals.

Anonymous said...

my brain is shape shifting into tiny pebbles. They make a pleasant rattling sound, somewhat musical. It doesn't hurt but it is a little distracting.

I think a pebble just rolled out of my ear.