Thursday, October 27, 2005

wizard guidance

dear oracle of minty dreams,

i am trying to use the force to guide me, but the fog will not lift. I appeal to your guidance for future knowingnesses.

a message from the ether was received this morning from the wizard of relics promising future coin and earnest wishes of goodwill. since my public display of unhappiness and walkout (accusations and feelings voiced,...loudly...hexes thrown and jinxes cast) i have not responded to the messages and have not entered the doom palace. but now i am feeling like i must respond to this latest ether message. he is hoping i do not want to leave... is asking. arthur thinks it is sincere. i am not sure to trust.

what to do. what to say. i am not down with the sales of relics and withholding of monies. (one event is from late may - one sale finished in august) i am not sure this temple is best for me. i have made no move towards entering a different temple however, maybe it is wise to hold on until something better? would any other wizard have interest, also, is a question. i have no idea how to do anything - how to attract a different warlock or witch or mutant scribe. but if sales occur with this wizard and i don't receive money this is a major prob. wizard thinks his coin-situation is temporary. i am thinking of responding with a timeline clause.

this wizard's handling of many things has been sub-par in my view however. so i wonder if his knowledge and connections to magic are terribly valuable to the fb. maybe it is better to fly free? what should i do?

oracle, please spread your diamond tentacled digits and fly the eagle south at noon. summon the voices of reason and trust, deliver unto the fb a guidebook, a road map if you will.

your humble servant,
fb

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you considered taking the wizardling as a hostage? For leverage maybe?

fairy butler said...

i still have not emailed back. hate!!!! the dark spiral approaches again. why? why?

hp, how was your personal enhancements seminar?

i just returned from a 'meet the department' beige event but there was no beer so i did not meet anyone. we stood around & talked about tapeworms and what would happenif a leech attached itself to a tapeworm.

Mountain Man said...

I am in no position to offer guidance. Still no coins from my wizard. No offer of new wizard commitment in spite of visit and clear wishes. I can be of no help. I am deeply confused in this department. Still I think that the hope that you will not leave may be sincere or not - it DOES NOT matter. If he doesn't pay and he makes you mad you owe him no loyalty. You owe him emails and letters demanding money. That is my harsh feeling. Just start getting your work together for visits in the future. Give up on this wizard. Just put the pressures on him to pay you. You don't have to break up with him yet, but you don't have to commit to anything else solid.

Live in the clouds, FB, it's nicer. If you need beer to get there then drink that beer.

fairy butler said...

i have been not wanting to deal with this stuff, but i will just be vague and go back to cloud living. basically i will say that i want my money - until then, all bets are off. trying to make new things.

Anonymous said...

My personal enhancement seminar was strange. I learned about the "universal self."

Anonymous said...

I just received a confusing email from wizard #2. I cannot discern its meaning. Wizard #1 will not mail check. Will not return emails. I don't want to call because I am too seething with hatred. Wizard #2 is offering small but important kibbles. I need larger kibbles now. I have to ask for what I want, methinks. Mefears me will not get. Me needs to think straight. Booze will aide me.

Anonymous said...

Wizard #2 will start with kibbles before giving snausages and pie! Very good future methinks.

Want some oxy and Jack?

Anonymous said...

Just the oxy. GIMMEEEE!@@@@@@

toodster said...

how much is a lawyer.


err, I mean a lawful hobit-helper?

:/