Wednesday, March 23, 2005

hunchback

Dreary again. A nest of wasps is living between my shoulder blades. They are building a hunchback hive and laying eggs, licking tree pulp and applying it to this crippling structure that intrudes on my otherwise passable appearance. Their power is growing, they lick and stick. I am turning horrendous. Soon they will break through the skin. I need to buy a cape at lunch to hide this monstrosity. HELP!!! Will fruit help? My butler won't be able to help me until I get home from the office. This will require powerful magic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a hunchback too. It's hairy. Sadly, there's really no way to hide such a thing.

fairy butler said...

A Cape!! A red Cape!! It's sure to do the trick.

Chud, does your hunch contain wasps also or something else?

Anonymous said...

It contains iceberg lettuce and bloody eyeballs. Don't go near it!!! It's too gross for words.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »